With approaching the May holidays, Muscovites are preparing for the opening of the barbecue season. There are specially designated places in the capital for these purposes. Vacationers can be fined not only for frying kebabs in the wrong place, but also for setting fire to brushwood, forest litter, etc. About & nbsp; what rules to remember when having a picnic, read in the material AiF.ru.
Where in the city can I make a fire and fry barbecue?
According to the press service of the mayor and the government of Moscow, it is only possible to light a fire or use a brazier in special picnic areas. There are 143 such sites in the following areas p>
· Landscape reserve “Khimkinsky”;
· Landscape reserve «Valley of the Skhodni River in Kurkino»
· Complex nature reserve “Altufievsky”;
· Nature reserve «Medvedkovsky» (planned to create);
· Natural and Historical Park “Kuzminki-Lublino”;
· Natural monument «Serebryany Bor»;
· Natural and historical park «Tushinsky»;
· Natural and historical park “Moskvoretsky”;
· Forest Park “Kuskovo”;
· Natural and historical park “Kosinsky”;
· Natural and historical park «Izmailovo»;
· Terletsky Forest Park, Izmailovo Natural and Historical Park;
· Natural complex № 22 "Mitinsky forest park";
· Natural Historical Park «Pokrovskoe Streshnevo»;
· Park «Biryulevsky Arboretum»;
· «Medvedkovsky forest park»;
· Natural and historical park “Ostankino”;
· Troparevsky landscape reserve.
Each of these zones has a set of furniture, a fire-fighting brazier, sandboxes, garbage bins and information boards with rules for using the zone, according to ;website mos.ru. On the territory of some sites there are equipment rental points, cafes, toilets and free Wi-Fi.
Where you can not make a fire and what is the penalty for this?
It is forbidden to kindle a fire and use a barbecue outside specially equipped picnic spots for individuals. That is everywhere, except for the permitted 143 zones. For a violation, a fine of up to 5000 rubles is provided for vacationers.
What else can they fine for other forest combustible materials. Here the penalty is the same — up to 5000 rubles.
Moreover, the territory of the park — this is a public place where it is forbidden to drink alcohol and be drunk. For this can also be fined from 500 to 1500 rubles.
Also, according to the press service of the mayor and the government of Moscow, for the use of narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances without a doctor's prescription in public places, citizens of the Russian Federation will face a fine of 4,000 to 5,000 rubles or an administrative arrest for a period of up to 15 and nbsp; days. Foreign citizens — the same fine, but with administrative expulsion from Russia.
What else can't you do during a picnic in specially protected natural areas?
It is also worth remembering a number of rules for staying on the territory of a specially protected natural area. Here, in addition to kindling a fire and drinking alcohol, it is prohibited:
- to drive into the territory by car or motorcycle;
- walk dogs without a leash;
- walk dogs within protected areas;
- damage trees and shrubs;
- plant something;
- gather plants;
- deliberately destroy the nests and burrows of animals, disturb them, catch or destroy them;
- stay in the territory with weapons, slingshots, nets and other tools shooting or trapping animals.
Do I need to book in advance?
No, as there is no reservation service. Therefore, it is better to arrive early in the morning to occupy the site, the press service of the mayor and the government of the capital advises. You can also rent paid pavilions and tents. It is also worth remembering that there are no shops nearby, so you need to buy groceries in advance.
https://www. mos. en/answer-parki-i-zelenie-zoni/gde-i-kak-ustroit-piknik/